S-SV · No. 803 000
The universal hose- and safety valve testing unit is characterized by high efficiency, easy handling and effectiveness in leakage and pressure testing.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||approx. 800 x 200 x 400 mm|
|Weight||approx. 8 kg|
|Colour||hammer finish painted blue|
Universal testing unit for the testing of:
- Fire extinguisher hoses with nozzle
- Fire extinguisher hoses without nozzle
- Safety valves
The leakage and pressure testing procedure of safety valves for extinguishers (6 – 250 kg) is carried out with the help of adaptors selected according to make and type of safety valve.
The unit consists of:
- Casing – steel construction
- Pressure reducer – 50 bar
- High-Pressure hose 2 m
- Cover – macrolone
- Safety control valve – Pressure is relieved when the cover is open
- Pressure hose 0 – 25 bar
- Fittings: 4 pcs.
1 x M 18,5 x 1,5
1 x 1/2“
1 x M 22 x 1,5
1 x M 22 x 1,5,
For testing hoses with nozzle, you only require a nitrogen bottle as accessory.