HD-CFK-3 · No. 403 000
Hydrotest unit for volumetric expansion of bre carbon cylinders.
The mobile hydrotest unit model HD-CFK-3 with three testing tubes is designed for the simultaneous pressure test of three rbe carbon cylinders with up to 7 litres volume and up to the test pressure of 450 bar. The test procedure is the volumetric expansion test (Water Jacket). The steady volumetric expansion will be indicated by a measuring tube.
The pressure has to be made by an external pressure pump, which is not inclu- ded in the scope of supply. The unit can be connected to all pressure testing units as an additional module.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||approx. 1450 x 600 x 2150 mm|
|Water connection||1/2″ or BS|
|Weight (empty)||approx. 150 kg|
|Working pressure||max. 450 bar|
|Colour||hammer finish painted blue|
Maximum admitted dimensions of the pressure cylinders:
- Max. diameter: 300 mm
- Max. height: 600 mm
- Max. volume: 18 l
(Other dimensions on request)
- 300 mm 600 mm 18 l
- 3 High-Pressure adaptor large conical
- 3 High-Pressure adaptor M18 x 1,5
Optional available at extra charge:
- Electrically operated pulley
- The hydrotest unit can be equipped with more or less Testing tubes according to the customer
- Stationary unit for wall installation
- Screwed adaptor, e.g. small-conical, M25x2 etc.