HD-CFK-1 · No. 401 000 and HD-CFK-1-F · No. 401 100
The movable High-Pressure test module HD-CFK-1 is for pressure test of cylinder made of composite, steel or aluminium with a water volume up to 9 l and a test pressure of 450 bar.
Test pressure has to be made by an external pressure pump which is not included in delivery. The unit can be attached to all High-Pressure units as additional module.
Maximum admitted dimensions of the test cylinder:
Max. diameter: 300 mm
Max. height: 600 mm
Max. volume: 18 l
(Other dimensions on request)
The module is quipped with:
- Test chamber made of aluminium
- Cover with quick clamp device
- 2 pieces measuring tube up to 100 ml volume
- 1 piece screwed adaptor large conical
- 1 piece screwed adaptor M18x1,5
High-Pressure test module for measuring the volumetric expansion of the cylinder made of composite, aluminium and steel.
Optional available at extra charge:
- Manual/ electric lift-integrated high-pressure pump (model HD-CFK-1P)
- The pressure module can be equipped with more or less test chambers
- Module stationary for wall mounting (model HD-CFK-1W)
- Screwed adaptor, e.g. small-conical, M25x2 etc.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||approx. 500 x 600 x 2150 mm|
|Water connection||1/2″ or BS|
|Weight (empty)||approx. 60 kg|
|Working pressure||max. 450 bar|
|Colour||hammer finish painted blue|