WHP-N3 · No. 481 100
The movable hydrant testing unit, model WHP-N3 is designed for testing of hydrants and hoses.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||approx. 600 x 600 x 1050 mm|
|Capacity||approx. 100 l|
|Weight (empty)||approx. 39 kg|
|Colour||hammer finish painted blue or silvergrey|
Due to the pressure gauge at the adaptor, the ow pressure as well as the stand pressure (when ball valve is closed) can be measured. The unit is operated without any electricity.
The nitrogen bottle attached to the frame of the unit by quickaction lock ensures the requested test pressure by means of continuously adjustable pres- sure reducer. For testing different hose sizes, there are two transition pieces mounted to a quick-holder.
- Transition piece BC
- Transition piece CD
- 3 m hose with coupling Storz C
- N2-pressure reducer continuously adjustable up to 20 bar
- 27/32 open-end wrench
- 3 l nitrogen bottle (alternative against surcharge): HP-hand operated pump 0 – 50 bar
- 1 m air hose with coupling
- Testing adaptor with pressure gauge
- T-piece with D-coupling
- 4 nozzles (4, 6, 9, 12 mm)
Optional available at extra charge:
- 10 l N2 bottle